New Year's Eve

The year is ending new year starts tomorrow and since everyone is so wholly into the spirit of the new year, it is a good time to write about it.

ENJOY…

New Year’s Eve


To me, New Year’s Eve is a dreadful day. It signifies the end of a beautiful year that I didn’t want to end. It is a reminder that one more year of my life was just swept from beneath my feet without me even noticing or appreciating it. It makes me feel guilty that I didn’t make the most of it. According to me, if it is not a year worth remembering, it is not a year worth living. I have made many memories worth remembering this year. I have met many people worth being friends with for years to come. But I haven’t made it a year of new experiences. I’ll forever be grateful for the time I spent and all the memories made, but I am going to do everything in my power to make the next year worth living. We all should work towards making the next year, the best year of our lives. Live every year like it’s your last. I made this blog and it was one of the few monumental things that I did this year. I am very happy with how well it has done and I appreciate the time all of you put into reading my posts. I hope these accounts of travels took you to a different world and helped you in escaping reality. Let’s be honest here, we all need a break from it from time to time. Anyway, I hope this blog does even better in the coming year and I will likely publish a novel in the coming year as well. Thank you, travellers, for sticking around for this journey so far and hopefully staying with it for the future.

Your guide,

Vishista Singh

Comments

Bharat / Villain said…
Belated new year, and i hope the memories weren't that bad for 2023 and 2024 will have some unexpected surprises gift and even confessions if u as me though I have don't want to express it here but from 2022 every is is the best for me and I try to make it for wishes as well anyway happy new year๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰