The Song You Wrote

Hey! My apologies for I haven't posted in a while. 
It doesn't really matter why I didn't but what does matter is that I'm back!
I have new love poem this time. Many of my poems in the future might also probably be based on the topic too. I mean it has been a source of inspiration for poetry throughout history. Love has always been a great muse for poets.
So, love stories told in poetic verses is something you'll be seeing a lot more (which just mean more often than not, I'm not a romantic) now, like the imaginary scenario described in this one.
(Emphasis on 'Imaginary')
Enjoy!

The Song You Wrote <3

It's fascinating what miracles
You perform pulling those strings.
The words of your song and the notes
On your guitar are intoxicating things.

I'll never understand
Your strange magic.
A spell that gives voices
To memories happy and tragic.

But I think that
My most favourite song
Is that one you wrote
For the thing you long.

That song you wrote from
The depths of your beautiful heart.
The song you wrote
For our start.

That song you titled
"The Girl I Love."
The song in which you
Called me your free white dove.

And as the sun reflects itself
On your glasses as you play
With trembling hands and a nervous
Heart, you open your mouth to say.

I loved that song,
Though the lyrics I didn't quite hear.
I was too focused on you and
The way you called me 'my dear.'

~ Vishista Singh Aheer

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful ❤️
Anonymous said…
VISHII CONTINUE WRITTING POEMS LIKE THIS I AM DEFINITELY WAITING FOR IT ITSS TOO GOOOD!!!!
Anonymous said…
damnnnnn bruh
mentel jaat said…
wow you are a good writer hai vishista
Anonymous said…
Touched