Somebody to You

"I don't care if I'm a nobody; as long as I'm somebody to you."

- Vishista Singh.

We all find someone in our lives that we're nothing without. That person means the world to us and we want them in our lives no matter what. This is a poem based on that very emotion of the relationship you have with that person, whether it's a friend or a sibling or a cousin.

ENJOY...

<3 Somebody to You <3

I don't care if no one knows my name,

As long as it's the first one you say.

I don't desire fame,

As long as we cross ways.

I don't mind if the world doesn't know who I am,

As long as you know me better than they do.

I don't care if the world doesn't want me,

As long as I mean something to you.

What I do care about

Is everything related to you.

I'm fine with being a nobody;

If I mean somebody to you.

Your guide,

Vishista Singh.

<3

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am absolutely touched by the way you coukd convey emotions through words...A lovely poem indeed...
Anonymous said…
Wow 😳
Villain said…
Will I ever get someone like this I wish I do
Anonymous said…
I feel like walking in eternal depth of darkness with everywhere I turn darkness is surrounding me can't even go back just terrified and scared in search of even a little sympathy or love